Friday, July 5, 2013

WORK WITH JOIN A MENTOR and VICK Strizheus to MAKE MONEY ONLINE


INCREDIBLE NEWS READ

Read the story, feel the emotions....EMOTIONS!!!
1st- Check out site 2nd -Watch Video 3rd - Register to attend a JOIN A MENTOR Hangout

... How is everyone? I see some people are curious!!
What is next? How can we really create lasting results.....
You might not know this.....=>
I LOVE PRIVACY and I LOVE SPENDING TIME ALONE
When you see me on daily hangouts, and all over the web.
It is not always easy, it was actually REALLY HARD, I just did it.

Why am I telling you this?
That is how we get what we want, do what we don't.
Do what other people wont.

Good news, we just changed the game.
Life actually changed completely.
Did you realize I have not been online in 5 days?
Yes I was online for about 15 minutes a day.
Ask TJ Weber or Paul Munson or Brian Quellette

Lets not lie, I still grind, but with a different circle of friends.
That is the University of Hawaii Football team.
I got a few ideas from these guys.....what they do is worth it.
I had the chance to film and interact with the players.

Lets be honest with ourselves real quick, is that OK?
You asked me to help you, so here is my advise.
Start out today fresh, stop looking back, be smart in your thoughts.
Over the past 5 days I listened to the following audios again:
Ask and It is Given, The Secret, and Get to the Edge (Tony Robbins).

Over the past 4 months we have created something that wont break.
No industries, no comp plans, no sponsors, no one person, NOTHING.
Join-a-Mentor is already too big to stop and we have not even started.
Everything up until today was in 100% beta, test mode.

This is the plan and the Incredible news:
1st let me ask you one serious question;
Are you willing to do something beyond your comfort zone?
over 150 people have had personal life changing breakthroughs
in just 90 days and the funny part is these same people are showing
other people how to do it and they are also having breakthroughs.

Step 1: Hangout today at 9 PM EST / 6 PM PST w Jens Urvey Elmera
Step 2: JAM is about to blow up, we are hiring 4 people this month.
Step 3: Sales page video is done, and be loaded by July 5th (GameOver)
Step 4: Organic "GoldMine" Traffic Training Begins July 8th
Step 5: "How to approach and close everyone for EN" July 9th
Step 6: Custom Google Hangout Pages Available

Wait the good news is not over yet......
Paul Munson, you know the name? He has been underground...
He will be making a global, social appearance soon.
Paul was single handed is the only one behind the scenes of JAM
see why he is going to be Self Made Millionaire in 2013
www.bigideamastermindmentoring.com


Thank You , Have Great Day

Brian Quellette

Business Development Team Leader

Twitter : @bquellette

by Stephen munson

No comments:

Post a Comment