Monday, July 29, 2013

3 GOALS WE ARE GOING TO CRUSH THIS WEEK


(3 GOALS WE ARE GOING TO CRUSH THIS WEEK)  (OUR Pledge to Success EMPOWER NETWORK)

( Well 1 pledge  and 2 goals this week)

1 pledge : We will stop being a wussy in honor of the stop being a wussy empower network tour , you do it for you I am going to do it  for  myself .we are going to start making videos every two days if  not every  day  to practice to be in front  of the  camera . We will also document our work with keeping track on what’s working and what’s not working. This is also going to be a great factor when people are ready to join our team with in big idea mastermind so they can hit the ground running. Coaching and mentoring will be great in and fun to do with all new team members 
Goal 1: Have a posting schedule for all blogging platforms to post to. I am going to pre-schedule them on some sites and will manual post to other sites. at the end of each post  I am going to have a call to action will a video post each week on a how to do something cool on the internet , that has to do with growth of the blog . 

Goal 2 : Learn to make a video on my computer by recording my screen (I have a PC people bear with me). I want to make a couple how to videos for my team and future members. I will make 2 videos each week on something I am doing with big idea mastermind or Join a Mentor with a mix of a click bank product. I am going to put this PC to the test in the next 3 months that’s for sure.

For video and blogging tips register at the link below 
#awesome #empower 
Thank you bquellette
www.howtobeamentor.com
www.bigideamastermindmentoring.com

No comments:

Post a Comment