Tuesday, July 16, 2013

I BIG IDEA Masterminded MY LIFE - BIG TIME -

 I BIG IDEA Masterminded MY LIFE - BIG TIME -

Here are a couple of the courses that impacted my life since I started working with Big Idea Mastermind. I thank B.I.M for that with the success coaching with Les Brown, Bob Proctor, Brian Tracy, John Eliot, and Michael Wickett. Training us directly with total focus on our success. People have told me like Tony Robbins  you are just like the top 5 people you associate with the  most  so for about a month all I did was hang out with those guys getting in the frame of mind of its time to change  my Life Period . It’s time to stop settling for what other people think I am worth. It’s time to stop blaming other people and start looking in the mirror. Its  mind blowing how you can shift your whole mindset different when you just listen to successfully mentors and people who have been in the same place you and I have been till I had a moment  I wrote a letter to myself about how I am missing my children’s lives for a 9-5 bummer job making my boss a boat load of money each month while getting promised pat raises each quarter .This letter I wrote I printed it out and proceed to post it everywhere one in my car on the dash board one by my desk , even one in the bathroom to ensure whenever I felt tried or didn’t feel like or want to do something I knew would  help my business grow and help me bring more value to other people’s lives just like the coaching and mentoring courses with in BIG IDEA MASTERMIND . It’s a great feeling knowing you help someone achieve their goals even when many of their goals have nothing to do with money, making money but that’s a whole different ballgame / blog in itself.

Are you going to wait any longer register today for a hangout?

IT’S TIME TO CRUSH IT TOGETHER

B.Quellette

No comments:

Post a Comment