Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Moneyball Empower Network Style (WE ARE ALL IN )

Money-ball  Empower Network Style (WE ARE ALL IN )
(All in ) is a line used in the movie about 50 times
Money ball empower network style
.


No longer playing the children’s game.


My wife and I watched money ball it’s a great movie and a great plot if you haven’t seen it you should it’s a old-school David and Goliath movie. It’s about major-league baseball’s Oakland A’s in the 2000 era 2002 to 2010 it’s a story about the Oakland A’s having a limited budget around 40 million a year in payroll but they are going against teams like the Yankees with 110 million dollar payroll.


So I started thinking about my business with empower network’s profit blogging and how to blog for a income. With advertising empower network I am the Oakland A’s and Vick Strizheus, Tony rush etc and all the other guys who make a hundred grand a month are the Yankees because I can’t (not yet) put $30,000 into advertising at this moment but I still need to win, I still am going to build my business no matter what I am going to make the playoffs and the Playoffs in our business is 100% Commissions. Yes 100%


You know what’s awesome in my business it is built for the little guys to succeed. Our system at empower network is made so we can out perform our mentors and leaders within empower network. To make $30,000 a month is not out of reach for us it’s totally possible and the great thing about empower network is that the Yankees aka leaders and top earners in our business teach us and mentor us to become something we never thought we could a top earner in our company or to even out earn them that’s what I love about empower network’s business model. So just like the Oakland A’s in the movie money ball we as business owners within empower network are on pace to out earn our mentors within the company.



Join today to break out of the office and become something you never thought you could with empower network’s products these products will show you how to become a entrepreneur and learn to market items on the Internet 


Thank you

Brian q
http://ww.28daysto10k.com



Moneyball Empower Network Style (WE ARE ALL IN )

No comments:

Post a Comment