Monday, September 16, 2013

Be Honest ( What is your time really worth )

Be Honest  ( What is your time really worth )

Nothing better then being able to take your kids to school each day to walk them to class and help them unpack their backpacks To put their lunch bags in there cubbyholes . It gives me goose-bumps just talking and writing about it or when you are able to pick them up take them to a park and watch them grow up in front of your eyes time is everything nowadays because it's so limited . So short of time we all have that is why I started my online career to be able to set my own schedule to do things I want to do Not what someone else is telling me to do I really am going to make my online career worth my while because my ( why )


 has a time limit it has an expiration date (me) I won't always be here so my time with my family is so important that failure is not an option with Empower Network. We as people are not meant to be average we are not made to miss our children grow up because we are at our job (just over broke)  or working a 12 hour a day job. No one meant for it to become that it's just happening to us and we are taking it right to the gut each day and each week we missed something with our family another baseball game or a school play.

 

What are we doing this for a paycheck each week something our kids don't understand all they remember is us not being there , They remember the time spent together not the time their parents had to work overtime to keep the lights on or food on the table. I remember my parents working all the time I didn't understand it then. I played 40 football games in high school my dad I think made it to 6 . I am not mad at him for it I know he did what he had to do to make things happen back then. 

So what is your time worth( BE HONEST you deserve it )  to you and your family is it worth missing all that time for a job you don't like or even hate. We at Empower Network aren't saying this is for everyone to make your own schedule and work online daily we are saying this is for some people and you might be that person or you might not. We are  Empowering people to see there are more options out there to show people you and I do have choices the  choice is up to us.
 
Keep talking about things or start making things happen today 
JOIN today for a better tomorrow  

My time is  worth 83.33 a hour  30 hours a week with Empower Network 
 
Thank you have a great day
Brian Q
Learn to Earn 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment