Friday, August 2, 2013

STUDEBAKER TO BMW 750i


WEBBIE YOU’RE OUT  WORD-PRESS YOU'RE IN 

I am going from the STUDEBAKER to the BMW 750i

Made the Choice

Made the Choice Switching all my sites to word press from webbie design on Host Gator   .  I am still going to be using host gator for hosting Here is my domain to live website line up  bought the  domain names  www.howtobeamentor.com and 5 others  at  go daddy step 1  done  , I am hosting the domains on host gator step 2 ,  and  now the 3rd  step designing  the site  on the BMW of design sites Word press HA. Yes that’s the lineup looks crazy but it’s pretty simple once you get wired in. Here is the  reasons  very simple  go daddy is best  for domains  & at the time the  domains were $0.99 cents  that  always help . Host gator was told to me by some guru/mentors of  mine to have the best hosting there is  with no  shuts  downs  with flows  on  traffic  if there is a spike  in traffic  host  gator  can handle it my sites first 30 days had 9k visits . Now  finally my new BMW ha word press I was not convinced until I used  it  on  my  www.ONLINECASHMONEYMENTOR.com  site. Man to tell you the  truth  it was a little  tough leaving the host gator  webbie  design site  because I build all of them on their but once  I worked  with word press man  I was a little  upset it  just  hit  me that  I wasted about a day and a half on that webbie host gator site  . Only thing that’s a little crazy to learn are the 4 billion plugs and how they work.

Today’s lesson to learn change the fonts in word press. 

Here are the sites   LET  ME KNOW WHAT  YOU THINK  PLEASE .






No comments:

Post a Comment